SITE SURVEY AND FIBRE NETWORK PLANNING
- Scheduling of the site survey with all the relevant role players.
- Supplying exact measurements and photo's together with the Site Survey Report.
- Site location sketch
- Site layout indicating position of proposed civil work on site
- Building layout indicating route to be followed inside building and type of ducting/cable trays to be used and equipment room layout indicating termination position inside the Termination Bay
- Baseline 1 drawing on MapInfo indicating the proposed route.
- Bill of Services with Bill of Materials.
- Baseline 2 drawing indicating exact As-Build information.
WAY LEAVE MANAGEMENT
- Document and application preparation to submit applications to all relevant services.
- Continuous follow-ups to ensure that all way leave services are obtained within the SLA.
- Submission of services approvals to the Road Authority in order to obtain final Right of Way (Way Leaves)
- Communicating any special requirements from the Road Authority to the Contractor prior to the commencement of the work.