Health and Safety
Safety, health and protection of the environment form an integral part of MCT Telecommunications' planning and decision making. We manage our company in an ethical way that strikes an appropriate and well reasoned balance between economic, social and environmental needs.
MCT has a dedicated and fully accredited SHEQ Manager as well as Regional Health & Safety Officers plus an additional Health & Safety Representatives in each Region.
Regular training is of paramount importance and this is regularly conducted by our SHEQ Manager both on site and at the MCT Offices.
Unannounced site inspections are regularly undertaken by our H&S Officers. Any non- conformances are dealt with immediately and retraining is conducted, if necessary.
MCT IS COMMITTED TO:
- Conducting our business with respect and care for people and the environment.
- The responsible utilisation of natural resources.
- Continually improving our safety, health and environmental performance.
- Complying, as a minimum, with all applicable legal and other agreed requirements.
- Promoting dialogue with stakeholders about safety, health and environmental performance.